FIFA World Cup Volunteer Programme is is going to be the ‘Largest Volunteer Activation’ in Qatar’s history.
The program, which will begin in November 2022, will be Qatar’s largest event. The FIFA Volunteers will have the opportunity to work in FIFA, assisting with meeting planning and other duties.
At official and non-official sites such as stadiums, training grounds, the airport, fan zones, hotels, and public transportation hubs, a total of 20,000 eager volunteers will labor across 45 functional areas.
Volunteers will assist Qatar in preparing for the FIFA World Cup 2022TM by assisting with events and initiatives in areas such as spectator services, hospitality, marketing, catering, transportation, workforce management, and others.
Between now and the competition, there will be numerous key milestones, providing volunteers with numerous opportunity to make an impact.
To be considered for the Fifa World Cup Volunteer Programme, you must:
- Be aged 16 and above, regardless of nationality, education or profession, etc. You don’t need to be a Qatari national or resident.
- English – Arabic proficiency is an advantage.
- Posses communication, leadership, language, teamwork, and engagement skills
- No previous experience is needed
Duration and Benefits
- The FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 will take place from 21 November to 18 December, but some volunteer roles will start from 1 October.
- Selected volunteers will receive a limited-edition adidas uniform
- One meal for each eight-hour shift. You’ll receive two meals if your shift is longer than eight hours.
- Qatar offers visa-free entry for nationals of over 80 countries. Organizers are working with local partners to guarantee entry for volunteers from other countries, but this might vary with each event.
- Both Male and Female applicants can apply.
- Free transportation within Qatar.
- Volunteers will have at least one day off every seven days.
Method of Application
Register your interest in volunteering on the road to 2022, or log in if you’ve already registered. For Registration, click the button below for registration