Chevening Scholarship Programme 2023/2024 for Study in the United Kingdom (Fully Funded)
Application is now open for Chevening Scholarships Programme 2023/2024. The scholarship enable outstanding emerging leaders from all over the world to pursue one-year master’s degrees in the UK. Whilst there is no ‘typical’ Chevening Scholar, we are looking for the kind of people who have the passion, ideas, and influence to provide the solutions and leadership needed to create a better future.
Because these scholarships are fully-funded (flights, accommodation, and course fees are all included), you are free to focus on achieving your professional goals and maximizing the experience of a lifetime. You will live and study in the UK for a year, during which time you will develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK. On completing your studies, you will leave the UK equipped with the knowledge and networks necessary to bring your own ideas to life.
- Czech Government Scholarships 2023 for Undergraduate, Masters and Doctorate studies in the Czech Republic.
- United Nations Internship Program 2022 for African Students
- Commonwealth Young Professional Program 2022 (£29,070 Salary)
- Apply: Women in Software Engineering (WiSE) Internship Program 2022
- Apply: €5,000 Female Researcher’s Grant 2022
Chevening Scholarship Programme 2023/2024 Eligibility
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK but may be different depending on your course and university choice.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 14 July 2023.
You are not eligible for a Chevening Scholarship Programme 2023/2024 if you:
- Hold British or dual British citizenship (unless you are a citizen of a British Overseas Territory or hold BN(O) and are applying from Hong Kong).
- Hold refugee status in a non-Chevening eligible country. Applicants who are citizens of a Chevening-eligible country and who hold refugee status in a Chevening-eligible country are eligible for a scholarship.
- Are an employee, a former employee, or relative* of an employee of Her Majesty’s Government (including British embassies/high commissions; the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy; Department for International Trade; the Ministry of Defence; and the Home Office), or a staff member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- Employees, former employees, or relatives* of an employee of Chevening Partner organisations are eligible to apply, but cannot receive a Chevening Partner Award from the organisation from which they work, previously worked, or are affiliated with through relatives.
- Have previously studied in the UK with funding from a UK Government-funded scholarship.
Once submitted, applications undergo an electronic sift against our eligibility criteria. Any applications deemed ineligible will be removed from the selection process. Please see the list of common errors here. If you make these errors in your application form, your application will be ineligible. Please note that once your application has been submitted, it is not possible to change it retrospectively.
Benefits Of Chevening Scholarship Programme 2023/2024
A full Chevening Scholarship normally comprises:
- Payment of tuition fees (see point 1.2.a in relation to MBA fee caps).
- Economy travel to and from your country of residence by an approved route for you only.
- An arrival allowance.
- The cost of an entry clearance (visa) application for you only.
- A departure allowance.
- A contribution of up to £75 for TB testing, where this is required.
- A travel top-up allowance.
- A monthly personal living allowance (stipend) to cover accommodation and living expenses. The monthly stipend will depend on whether you are studying inside or outside of London. These rates are subject to annual review. Stipend payments will be made to you on or around the 21st of the month for the following full month. Where you arrive in the UK or leave the UK partway through the month, the stipend for that month will be adjusted as appropriate.
For More Information and for chevening application : Visit the Official Webpage of the Chevening UK Government Scholarships Programme 2022