Deadline: August 24, 2022
The Founders Network Kirkira Programme 2022 is now accepting applications. The Founders Network program is a free 5-week program supported by the Bank of Industry and the Kebbi State Government (through the Ministry of ICT) to assist entrepreneurs at the idea stage.
The Program will attempt to address the key issue, “I have an idea, but is it a business?” Participants will gain insights into how businesses operate, understand what factors influence company success, and have the opportunity to begin working on their own game-changing idea. Do you believe you have the next great thing? APPLY NOW!
Vatebra Tech Hub, Startup Kebbi, Women in Technology and Business (WINTECHBUS), and Mainstream Lime-Light Ltd. are partners in the Kebbi Innovation and Tech Hub Founder Network Kirkira initiative.
Founders Network Kirkira Programme 2022 Benefits
- During the program, selected teams/individuals will have access to Shared Office.
- Hand on Business advisory support, AWS Credits.
- Up to $10,000 USD.
- Agora Tools (Up to 1,000,000 free minutes) and more.
Founders Network Kirkira Programme 2022 Eligibility
- Participants must have an idea or concept that they believe can develop into a transformative business that will leverage technology to drive significant impact in Nigeria.
- University students, young graduates and unemployed youth or anyone that has an idea to test are encouraged to apply.
- Entrepreneurs with Passion, Commitment and Curiosity.
Founders Network Kirkira Programme 2022 Application
The program will be delivered in-person. During the program, selected entrepreneurs will have access to the coworking space. The program will begin on August 29, 2022.
For more information, visit Founders Network.