Software engineers at Microsoft are passionate about building technologies that make the world a better place. At Microsoft, you will collaborate with others to solve problems and build some of the world’s most advanced services and devices. Your efforts on the design, development, and testing of next-generation applications will have an impact on millions of people.
Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available Software Engineering intern roles including the ones described below, depending on education level and/or location. To be considered for an internship position, you need to be enrolled full-time as a student majoring in an applicable field.
- Must have at least one additional quarter/semester of school remaining following the completion of the internship
- One year of programming experience in an object-oriented language (C, C#, C++, Java, Python).
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
Benefit of the Microsoft Software Internship
- Industry leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services.
Software engineers (SWEs) collaborate with a committed team to design, develop and test the next generation of technology solutions for millions of people
Software engineers (SWEs) work with teammates to solve problems and build innovative software solutions. You are passionate about customers and product quality, and you provide technical guidance to Program Managers as they consider user needs and product requirements. You will also be expected to demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods and processes to leverage in your solutions.
As a Microsoft SWE, you are dedicated to building software to empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more.
Note: It is important to go through all application requirements on
the Programme Webpage see link below) before applying.
For more information: Visit Microsoft Internship Programme