Remote Graphic Designer Needed at Bloc Ltd
TechAdvance is a payment application development company with a strategic focus in developing and deploying niche payment companies to serve the needs of large public and private sector organisations in Emerging markets.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
About the role
- If you are a fan of rapid growth and development; you love testing yourself and you never say no to hard things, then this role is perfect for you.
- In this role, we need someone who’s not afraid to dig through the mud to find the diamond.
- Someone who learns at an insane rate, isn’t afraid to learn new things or improve what they already know – an aggressive learner.
- Most importantly, we need someone who can think for themselves.
What you’ll do
- Work with the brand designers to develop and execute graphic design briefs for Bloc (and its other companies).
- Join a small team of designers in the Brand & Marketing team who shape everything regarding the brand – websites, social media, templates, internal communications and much more.
- Execute design tasks for social media, Out-of-Home marketing, brand merchandise, internal communications, etc.
- Actively contribute to the work done by the brand designers to learn how to maintain the design standard within the company.
- Learn about our products, employees and users to accurately design briefs from others in the team.
- Maintain consistency with the already defined brand guidelines and standards.
- Experiment without limit and find new ways to improve the visual design of the company.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 1 – 2 years relevant work experience.
Skills you need:
- Incredible craftsmanship. Willingness to see the work you create translate into results.
- Can work with a team. You understand that you are only as good as your team, and are committed to making the team successful.
- 1 – 2 years of design experience, preferably as a freelancer.
- A keen eye for design excellence. You know what good design is, and understands what it takes to make it great.
- A keen understanding of the basic principles of design.
- Excellent visual design and typography skills, plus an obsessive attention to detail.
- A big fan of visual communication. You understand how to use design to tell stories and inspire people.
- Understands the importance of deadlines, and meets them religiously.
Stand out with:
- A passion for documentation. You know how to write, and can write well.
- Practical experience with the following skills: motion design, 3D design, illustrations, copywriting
- Experience working with brand documentation, style guides, and standards.
- A satisfactory portfolio showcasing work across a range of mediums.
Benefits & Perks
- Fully remote. Work from anywhere you want (across the world).
- Flexible working hours. Work the best way you know how, whether you are an early bird or a night owl.
- Health insurance.
- Learning & development. Get assigned a yearly learning budget for courses, books and anything else you may want.
- Remote work allowance. Get coverage for recurring costs (internet, electricity, etc) incurred during remote work
- Reset days. Take time off when you are feeling overwhelmed, no questions asked.
- Gifts from the team at the most random of times.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online