Entry Level Digital Copywriter Needed at ConsenSys
At ConsenSys we have a vision of a world where data sovereignty and financial well-being is accessible to every person and organization. We believe Ethereum and decentralized protocol technology is a more trustworthy and equitable foundation for how we create and share value across the web. On this trusted, open source foundation, we can accelerate the world’s transition to a universally accessible network of distributed participants where transparency, security and freedom are fundamental.
Our product suite, composed of Truffle, Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. As the leading Ethereum software company, ConsenSys enables developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. To learn more about ConsenSys, and explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with internal UX designers to produce digital content to market Infura, Truffle, and Diligence products.
- Write, edit and proofread technology-based online content for both technical and non-technical user personas.
- Elevate website UX design to support marketing content strategies.
- Work in an iterative web production lifecycle, seeking out opportunities to optimize content based on UX feedback, performance metrics, A/B testing.
- Research target audience content preferences to create content tailored to reach target audiences.
- Establish content benchmarks by obtaining competitive site content evaluations and user data.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience creating digital content for tech developer tools/SaaS products.
- Deep understanding of online user personas and journeys
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Experience with blockchain
- Experience with developer audiences
Don’t meet all the requirements? Don’t sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you’ve got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we’re ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
Why join ConsenSys?
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys
- The forefront of a revolution. We fundamentally believe Ethereum is next-generation technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society. You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming our society for the better.
- A dynamic startup environment with deep roots. We are one of the earliest blockchain companies and a leader in the space. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
- Deep technical challenges. Blockchain technology is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. We are building the tools, infrastructure, and applications that are pushing the technology forward.
- Continuous learning and improvements. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects, challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
- One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. A work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here: https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud