For a period of twelve (12) months, Nigerian Engineering graduates will work and study in an internship that focuses on capacity building and skills development.
NDPHC is a private limited liability company created under the Companies and Allied Matters Act, with shareholdings completely subscribed by the Federal, State, and Local Governments, with a mandate to manage power projects labeled ‘National Integrated Power Projects (NIPP).
Scholarship Summary for the Niger Delta Power Holding Company Internship
- Host: NDPHC
- Category: Internships
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Reward: Salary | Training
- Deadline: May 17, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
NIGER DELTA POWER HOLDING Business LIMITED was established as a fast-track power infrastructure development company with the mission of managing power projects under the Nigerian government’s National Integrated Power Project (NIPP) scheme. We currently have Africa’s largest fleet of power plants under our control.
Niger Delta Power Holding Company Internships 2022 is a CSR effort that focuses on capacity building and skills development for Nigerian Engineering graduates to work and study for a period of twelve (12) months.
Engineering graduates applying for the Niger Delta Power Holding Company Internship must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Must have a Degree / Higher National Diploma (HND) from any of the relevant Engineering fields with a minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1) Degree / Upper Credit:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical / Production Engineering
- Mechatronics / Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Must have graduated from University / Polytechnic not earlier than 2017.
- Not more than 26 years old by 1st April, 2022
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Program (NYSC).
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The internship program is for a period of 12 months.
- Interested applicants will be selected from the six (6) geopolitical zones.
- Qualified candidates will be posted to NDPHC’s operational Power Plants and will be allowed to move from one department to another within the power station to enable them garner experience within the Gas, Generation and Transmission sections of the Electricity / Energy Industry.