Applications are no open for Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2022. Here’s how to apply:
Application Deadline: July 30, 2022
Polaris Bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public.
With a footprint of over 250 branches across the country, Polaris Bank prides itself in delivering exceptional customer experience, leveraging best in class/state of the art Information Communication Technology (ICT).
By focusing on ICT solutions across multiple service delivery channels (mobile banking, ATMs, POS and online platforms) Polaris Bank maintains a pivotal role in the Nigerian banking industry, providing customers with simple, convenient and secured banking services.
The Polaris Graduate Trainee Program provides an avenue for qualifying entry level graduates to jump-start their careers in the financial service industry with a leading commercial Bank – Polaris Bank. This program is designed to prepare you for career success in a fast -paced and dynamic corporate environment. If you are confident that you have the aptitude to take on this challenge, let’s go on this journey!
- Minimum of BSc. (Second Class) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline
- Must have completed NYSC Scheme and awarded a discharge certificate.
- Age not more than 25 years old by December 31, 2022 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age not acceptable).
- Possess five (5) ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English at not more than one (1) sitting; WAEC or NECO certificate is required.
For More Information:
- Apply: Leventis Foundation Nigeria N1m Grant for Youth Owned Businesses in Nigeria
- Chevening Scholarship Programme 2023 to Study in the United Kingdom (Fully Funded)
- United Nations Internship Program 2022 for African Students
- Commonwealth Young Professional Program 2022 (£29,070 Salary)
- Apply: €5,000 Female Researcher’s Grant 2022
- Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-A-ton Africa 2022 for Women Entrepreneurs Across Africa (Naira 5 million Financial Grant)